[sylpheed:31100] Re: nntp-features not found

Hiroyuki Yamamoto hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp
Wed Apr 4 18:53:48 JST 2007

Hello,

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:38:44 +0200
<Reinhard.Irmer at skba.de> wrote:

> Hiro wrote:
> > On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:18:22 +0200
> > <Reinhard.Irmer at skba.de> wrote:
>
> >> I'm new in using Sylpheed 2.3.1 under Win32. In the NNTP-part I
> >> found nothing to:
> >>
> >> - set a followup-to headerline when crossposting.
> >
> > Enable 'View - Followup to' menu.
>
> To /see/ this headerline, is not what I mean. I want to set this
> headerline in the editor while creating a crossposting. If I do so,
> the following headers are produced:

In the composition window, make sure that the news account is selected.
Then, enable 'View - Followup to' under the 'Reply-To' menu.
Input newsgroups in the Followup-To: entry which has been newly appeared.

This should enable the Followup-To header.

> >> - to delete postings from the sylpheed-database
> >
> > 'View - Update summary' will remove all caches.
> >
> OK, good to know, but is there a possibility to delete single
> postings?

Delete the corresponding file using Explorer or command prompt :)

--
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>