[sylpheed:30226] Can't read encrypted mails sent by Apple Mail

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Mon Oct 23 07:20:15 JST 2006

Hi,

I got two encrypted mails from a friend who is using Apple Mail
(2.752.2).

And I get only the gpg block, e.g.
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Darwin)

hQEOA6aqixRMxBK7EAP8CplDHfkpeh/PoUuHNjY1eFi/oq4u2CZdmgR85LOF91T8
R1JOupjijxgudsh9jV603il+uLb+YyquN4jKOr7qah6mbLFzaMdNdFmMxovSQOfT
yudCvgE5aoi9HNVkmCpAmxRI9broZ2A3NEXWWBz6xtTDJVchYL9v267Riu+SEyUE
and so on.
I can read the contents if I send the block to gpg manually, so I
guess it is intact. I think it is a Sylpheed bug because another friend
got the same mails and he can read them with his KMail.
Or Kmail does some magic stuff to read possible malformed mails from
Apple Mail? I don't know. If it helps, I can send the headers of the
mentioned mail.

Regards,
Enrico