[sylpheed:30219] Re: Open in browser

Guillermo Ramhorst gramhorst at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Oct 22 02:34:34 JST 2006

Gene, I am actually refering to some newsletters that are published in
html format and have some refined formatting that it really makes sense
to view them from a browser (or a full featured client like thunderbird).
You can subscribe to the lists at www.ibm.com/developerworks to look at
an actual sample. Nice resource of information, by the way.