[sylpheed:30217] Re: Feature request: two different browsers.

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Oct 21 17:34:07 JST 2006

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:20:30 +0200
bojster <sylpheed at bojster.net> wrote:

> Oh, it was *that* easy! Thanks, I have never used actions, so I didn't
> come up with that. I added 'Open with Firefox' (firefox %s), but now
> what I have to do is to highlight the URL, go to Tools->Actions->Open
> with Firefox... Still not perfect. Is there a way to add this action to
> the context menu for URLs? I tried with %p, but it still didn't jump
> into the context menu, and it just opened it as plain text in browser's
> window.

First select the html message part, then use 'firefox %p&' as the Action's
Command Line. You can assign a key combination to the Action's menu entry,
in order to avoid having to navigate with your mouse.

I am speaking from memory, this is all possible in Sylpheed-Claws, I believe
it is also correct for Sylpheed.

best regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickle to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune