[sylpheed:30215] Re: Feature request: two different browsers.

bojster sylpheed at bojster.net
Sat Oct 21 17:20:30 JST 2006

Paul wrote:

> Use the Actions feature.

Oh, it was *that* easy! Thanks, I have never used actions, so I didn't
come up with that. I added 'Open with Firefox' (firefox %s), but now
what I have to do is to highlight the URL, go to Tools->Actions->Open
with Firefox... Still not perfect. Is there a way to add this action to
the context menu for URLs? I tried with %p, but it still didn't jump
into the context menu, and it just opened it as plain text in browser's
window.