[sylpheed:37006] Re: Is the Sylpheed project dead? (was: Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Server maintenance (2020/11/26))

Ricardo Mones mones at debian.org
Sat Sep 11 20:57:44 JST 2021

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 08, 2021 at 11:35:41PM +0000, Globe Trotter wrote:
> Sadly, this appears to be the case. Perhaps it can be moved to github
> and interested people can contribute but it will still need a project
> leader.

Well, the list is still working, perhaps by pure luck, but I hope that
means there's still somebody taking care or at least keeping it running.

If I were such leader, which I'm not, I'd wait a bit more before such
drastic movement, in hope this uncertaity is just some pandemic-induced
hiatus which is going to be resolved sooner or later.

Anyway, without network access to the SVN repo is not possible to get a
git clone with full history.

regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones