[sylpheed:37061] Re: Welcome to the "Sylpheed" mailing list

Christoph K. christoph at kobenetz.de
Tue Nov 23 19:05:07 JST 2021

Am Thu, 18 Nov 2021 06:45:19 +0100
schrieb KB6LWN at mail.com:

> No Inline images are being displayed on incoming mail,
> and on composed mail images inline file imports are
> being imported as machine language code.

I chose not to display images inline, but for you I've just checked the
options dialog. While I don't know the exact translation as I use
sylpheed in german, check the main options and I guess it should be
"display" and then "attachments". There is an option "display images
inline" which ist unchecked in my case.

Maybe it was checked by default in earlier versions of sylpheed and now is
uncheck be default?!

Best wishes from Hamburg,
Christoph