[sylpheed:37060] Re: Welcome to the "Sylpheed" mailing list

KB6LWN at mail.com KB6LWN at mail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:45:19 JST 2021

Just installed Sylpheed v3.7.0 under Linux Mint v20.2
Cinnamon v5.0.7, Kernel v5.4.0-90-generic, on an HP
EliteDesk 800 G1, Intel© QuadCore™ i5-4590 @ 3.30GHz,
7.7GB RAM and 150GB SSD.
Using 'apt install' from the sraoss PPA repository.

No Inline images are being displayed on incoming mail,
and on composed mail images inline file imports are
being imported as machine language code.

I know in the past I've run Sylpheed and been very
pleased with the looks of the inline images, both
incoming and outgoing.   Has something been broken ?