[sylpheed:36973] Re: Yahoo since 20 of October 2020 and Sylpheed

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.com
Mon Oct 5 05:26:33 JST 2020

There is some ambiguity in the use of the term “app,” but it still seems to apply largely to mobile (vs. desktop) programs/devices. With Yahoo, when I followed the third-party instructions, it didn’t recognize Mailwasher on the desktop as applicable. Since it now costs to ask Yahoo support a question that gets answered, we’ll just have to wait until October 20 to see.

Gene