[sylpheed:36862] Support of Windows XP

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 20:13:32 JST 2019

Hiroyuki,
I hope you are well and in good spirits.

Why does the official site say that the Windows build of
Sylpheed supports only Windows 7/8/10?  I for one am a happy
user of Sylpheed 3.7.0 on Windows XP and should be quite
disappointed if I were required to upgrade my whole PC just
to run a newer version of Syhpheed.  Please, do not drop the
support of Windows XP while the basic APIs related to the
native GUI and sockets remain compatible.  I can be your
beta-tester.

--
Please, do not forward replies to my e-mail.