[sylpheed:36850] Re: Display of Bcc with sylpheed version 3.7.0

Ingo Strauch ingo.strauch at gmx.net
Tue Oct 1 02:59:17 JST 2019

Hi!

On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 15:10:51 +0200
Frank Elsner <frank.elsner at mailbox.org> wrote:

> my "dispheaderrc" contains the string "Bcc", but when displaying
> a message sent by me and having a recipient "Bcc"ed,
> the "Bcc" line is not displayed.

I just tried the settings from the Sylpheed UI. I'm running it in German, so I'm not sure what the English menu entries are called.

In the general settings under view there is a checkbox to show short headers. If that is ticked, the Edit button next to it becomes enabled where you can select the headers to be shown. "Bcc" is not among the selectable entries but you can manually enter it.

Configuring it this way works for me, i.e. I see the Bcc header in my "sent" folder.

Hope that helps,
Ingo

P.S.: the gernerated dispheaderrc looks like this
From
Cc
Bcc
Reply-To