[sylpheed:36831] Re: Windows - associate sylpheed to right click menu "send to mail recipient"

Javier sylfiger at gmx.com
Thu Jun 6 09:07:43 JST 2019

On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 01:58:16 +0200
Javier <sylfiger at gmx.com> wrote:

> And even then, even with the default Windows clients setup there plus
> Sylpheed, even setting Sylpheed as default mail client, W7 still said
> there wasn't any mail client set up.

To avoid further discussions, I add to the above:

when I clicked on the "send to" option told by Joe, "Mail recipient".

My intention was to add Sylpheed as registered Mail Client for
Windows and didn't work in my case. As I said, due to my restrictive
setup.

Please, don't dig on this anymore. Thank you ;)