[sylpheed:36828] Re: Windows - associate sylpheed to right click menu "send to mail recipient"

Javier sylfiger at gmx.com
Thu Jun 6 08:31:39 JST 2019

On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 00:07:01 +0200
Joe <joe.on.list at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you a lot!  :)

Hi,

you are welcome.

I had to reboot and tried to set Sylpheed as a system mail program
but, I don't know if it is because I have services and other unneded
things disabled, the thing is that it didn't work. Kept saying I
hadn't any mail client installed, when I even set for it. So the
default system "send to" didn't work.

If anyone else wants to test, is up to them. As I said, I just do it
manually and I don't want to dig more when it just works as it
should. If average users complain because they want to use one or the
other option in "Send to" submenu... we can't do anything... but cry
hoplessly :P

Regards.