[sylpheed:36779] Re: Error occurred while processing messages.

diniz diniz at posteo.net
Tue Apr 2 23:55:02 JST 2019

PS : Think I fixed the bug: thank to lauching from the CL, I got error messages saying "cd /trash : no such directory /trash" and similar... I checked under /home/mail/ and indeed there was none. Just created /trash and /junk (beware: no capital letter), and all works fine until now. My inbix is finally empty ;-).

The funny point is that this also suppressed the (wrong) error message I got when manually moving mail to one of my custom folders.

Thank you again,
diniz