[sylpheed:36777] Re: Error occurred while processing messages.

Stefan Vorkoetter stefan at capable.ca
Tue Apr 2 21:21:30 JST 2019

Hmmm. Are you launching sylpheed from an icon, or from the command line? I sometimes see similar issues when launching it from an icon, but never when launching it from the command line. I had started debugging the issue, but haven't had the time to get very far. I'm curious whether you're seeing the same issue.

Stefan

--
Stefan Vorkoetter
http://www.stefanv.com