[sylpheed:36763] Re: Strange bug with small screen

Stefan Vorkoetter stefan at capable.ca
Thu Dec 27 00:03:53 JST 2018

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018 09:53:25 -0500
Stefan Vorkoetter <stefan at capable.ca> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 17:07:02 -0500
> Michael Shell <list1 at michaelshell.org> wrote:
>
> > As a test, I would try setting
> >
> > valid = 0;
> >
> > before the above conditional to see if that stops the crash (at
> > least when entering the compose mode), even though signature
> > handling would be disabled as a result.
>
> I'll give that a try.

I tried that, and it does stop the crash. Strangely enough, signature handling still works though (i.e. I can select from between my two accounts and the appropriate signature appears at the bottom of the message). Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean by "signature handling", since clearly that loop will not executed when valid is zero.

Stefan

--
Stefan Vorkoetter
http://www.stefanv.com