[sylpheed:36739] Re: Sylpheed not showing all attachments in the list below the headers

Michael Shell list1 at michaelshell.org
Thu Aug 16 05:53:18 JST 2018

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 22:32:51 +0300
Anton Shepelev <anton.txt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Conirmed.  Sylpheed won't show  attachments  at  the
> top  of  the  message view that it knows to be plain
> text files.  It prints them instead at the bottom.

Thanks Anton. Yep, I've missed important attachments because of this
behavior as well. A large number of "text" attachments are often not
suitable for inline viewing because of their length - .tex, .log,
.conf, etc.

In my next post, I will try to forward the test example you gave me
to the list.

  Cheers and thanks,

  Mike