[sylpheed:36737] Filtering messages by age on program startup

marcin82 archonly82 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 03:39:29 JST 2018

Hi

I have setup GMail account on IMAP protocol. On every startup of Sylpheed I want move emails older than 1 day (age condition) from INBOX to Trash folder (trash will be clean automatically on program exit). Unfortunately filtering doesn't work on Sylpheed startup. It works when I manually run action from menu: "Tools" -> "Filter messages in this directory".

My filter looks like this:

If every rules match