[sylpheed:36544] ❤Fw: have you ever been there?

Chinatinte Chinatinte at GMX.CH
Tue May 2 22:21:42 JST 2017

Hey,

I've recently visited  a very interesting place, have  you been there  already?  Just take a look, it's so  beautiful http://pjf.complidocs.com

Chinatinte

From: sylpheed [mailto:sylpheed at sraoss.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 9:21 AM
To: Chinatinte at GMX.CH
Subject: Are you alright?

I don't think this  is a fair way to  interpret the rules.  Afaik  there are no laws regarding a  start up company utilizing their own possessions in addition  to the seed money they received.

The same goes for  the gas spent going to the local  company (assuming they didn't call)  if you  were a starting entrepreneur who  needed  to get some place, I  don't think you would use the seed money. (which I have no idea  whether this is  even allowed. I have no  knowledge  of investment.) You would pay for your  own god  damn gas. Everyone has 100$ in the bank from  your  grandmother.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10