[sylpheed:36501] Windows 10

Mario Cerutti mario_cerutti at ymail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:11:56 JST 2017

Hello every body, first/time Sylpheed user here.
Since I haven't read anywhere that the latest Sylpheed is supported in Windows 10, I wonder if this is why it dosen't use the new mail directory that I specified when setting up my first IMAP account. To be more precise, Sylpheed has created a few empty folders in the new destination, but after synchronizing with the IMAP server all messages got stored in the default directory (Windows' Users folders).
Thank you
Mario Cerutti