[sylpheed:36650] Re: Where Are Folder Properties Stored?

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 05:11:28 JST 2017

Craig:

> I  have the Compose Account property set on a num-
> ber of my folders and, in  transferring  my  email
> structure  from Linux to Win 7, I looked for where
> that information might be stored,  but  could  not
> find it.
>
> Does anyone have any idea where it might be?

To the others' answers I should like to add that the
configuration directory  may  be  specified  in  two
ways:

  1.  via the configdir parameter in sylpheed.ini
  2.  via the --configdir command-line option.

I hate the deeply nested directories used by default
and always store my mail and Sylpheed settings in  a
more sensible location.

--
Please, do not forward replies to my e-mail.