[sylpheed:36459] Re: Long delay/freeze after internet reconnection

Javier sylfiger at gmx.com
Mon Jun 20 23:13:40 JST 2016

Hi,

This is something I told to the mailing list a few times.

It is related to the timeout set in Common > Details > Advanced
(sorry if it doesn't match exactly, as I use Sylpheed in other
language).

Lower the value and Sylpheed will lock, freeze, delay less.

You'll have to play with it, as some servers delay a lot to reply,
and you can't set times too low nor too high to prevent your problem.

I'm still playing myself and "today" I have it set to 8 seconds, but I
had to 3, 5, 7, etc

Regards.