[sylpheed:36480] Re: [cosmetic bug] subscribe to newsgroups

Siard shiems146 at kpnplanet.nl
Wed Jul 27 03:59:08 JST 2016

richard lucassen:
> Gene Goldenfeld:
> > richard lucassen:
> > > I run WindowMaker, but I have no idea if this cosmetical bug is a
> > > "WindowMaker only" issue. Anyway, after so many years I think it
> > > gets time to report it. Maybe you can have a look at it on a rainy
> > > sunday afternoon Hiroyuki :)
> >
> > I've never experienced any disappearing with Win32 verstion (Win
> > 8.1/10).
>
> As I said, it might well be a WindowMaker-only issue. It's good to
> know that other versions do not have this issue. Wonder if a Gnome or
> other WM user experiences the same thing. Maybe it's Linux related. No
> idea.

Indeed, in WindowMaker I see this happening.
I also tried KDE, Fluxbox, Openbox, XFCE, Mate, LXDE and Cinnamon, but
I do not see this problem in any of them.
I should add that this quirk has existed in the past, using Fluxbox
(and that probably goes for others as well), but it has disappeared some
time ago.
My system: Intel, amd64, Debian Testing.