[sylpheed:36479] Re: [cosmetic bug] subscribe to newsgroups

Sat Jul 23 00:31:32 JST 2016

On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 07:48:28 -0600
Gene Goldenfeld <genegold at fastmail.com> wrote:

> > I run WindowMaker, but I have no idea if this cosmetical bug is a
> > "WindowMaker only" issue. Anyway, after so many years I think it
> > gets time to report it. Maybe you can have a look at it on a rainy
> > sunday afternoon Hiroyuki :)
>
> I've never experienced any disappearing with Win32 verstion (Win
> 8.1/10).

As I said, it might well be a WindowMaker-only issue. It's good to know
that other versions do not have this issue. Wonder if a Gnome or
other WM user experiences the same thing. Maybe it's Linux related. No
idea.

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.