[sylpheed:36477] [cosmetic bug] subscribe to newsgroups

Fri Jul 22 17:28:33 JST 2016

Hiroyuki,

When adding a newsgroup to a newsserver (right mouse button on the
newsserver, "subscribe to newsgroup"), the window pops up and
immediately disappears behind the main window. This has been an issue
for many many years now and once this phenomenon is known, it is no
problem to workaround it.

I run WindowMaker, but I have no idea if this cosmetical bug is a
"WindowMaker only" issue. Anyway, after so many years I think it gets
time to report it. Maybe you can have a look at it on a rainy sunday
afternoon Hiroyuki :)

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.