[sylpheed:36365] Re: encryption question

mclien frank at mclien.de
Mon Oct 19 23:09:17 JST 2015

Oh well, wasn't very clear here.

Let's put it this way:
I use gpg2 on debian for encryption. ONe thing I ask myself is: I'd like to lookup the keys for mailaddresses, that exist in my addressbook/ senders I have receved mails from.
But I can't find any way to search keys, when I only have the mailaddress. (couldn't find it so far by searching gpg2 and getting keys by emailaddress) I know that enigmail do have a trick to do so. So is there a plugin for sylpheed or does anybody knoe the trick to do so from CLI (Iso far only found a way to get the key, when I have the key ID already..)

The oter thing is: Ho can I make sylpheed remember the kye for some minutes?

mclien

--
mclien<frank at mclien.de>
gpg-key: D68E3EA2