[sylpheed:36314] menu font and attachments button

Martinov Michael martinov.michael at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 14:16:02 JST 2015

Hello, and first thanks for great e-mail program!

I want to change font in sylpheed interface, not in message view panel, but in every other place. HowTo says that one need to write font name in gtk configuration file. Is it c:\Sylpheed\etc\gtk-2.0\gtkrc, if my Sylpheed is installed into c:\Sylpheed on Windows 7? I have no gtk and other gtk programs installed on my laptop. And what is syntax for font option?

Second question: can I remove attachment button from message panel? Attachments are shown in message body, like message headers, that is great idea that lets save precious horisontal space on small screens.

--
Martinov Michael <martinov.michael at gmail.com>