[sylpheed:36259] Unread messages are not displayed until I enter the folder

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:33:15 JST 2015

Hello all

A strange thing has happened to my installation of Sylpheed
3.5.0beta2 today.  When I run Sylpheed, it does not display
unread messages in the Folder view until I enter a folder.

Here's what it looks like when freshly launched:

  http://s13.postimg.org/mvtadf3on/sylpheed_justlaunched.png

And here's what happens when I open a folder with unread
messages:

  http://s13.postimg.org/mo5ngwspz/sylpheed_openfolder.png

Sylpheed had always displayed unread messages correctly
before.

/\  http://preview.tinyurl.com/qcy6mjc [archived]