[sylpheed:36265] Re: Synchronizing emails locally

Ernst van der Storm evdstorm at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 6 01:13:58 JST 2015

Hi,

You should look at account preferences, there is a tab receive with a field number of days.
That's one good feature of Sylpheed, works great!

Greetz, 	Ernst.
On Thu, 05 Feb 2015 08:31:10 -0700
stef204 <stef204 at yandex.com> wrote:

 Hi,

 What is Sylpheed's default "policy" regarding synchronizing emails that are on a (remote) IMAP server, to the local cache?

 In other words, how far back will Sylpheed look and/or download messages from the server into the cache (for example, inside .sylpheed-2.0/imapcache/mail.domain.com/user at domain.com/INBOX)? (The full message, i.e. headers + body as opposed to just headers)?

 It doesn't seem to be "all"; is it based on numbers of days back, or total size? (Or is it all but I'm just not seeing them, etc.?)

 I don't see any settings to configure this sync so I imagine this is coded in and follows a set policy.

 Thanks.