[sylpheed:36264] Synchronizing emails locally

stef204 stef204 at yandex.com
Fri Feb 6 00:31:10 JST 2015

Hi,

What is Sylpheed's default "policy" regarding synchronizing emails that are on a (remote) IMAP server, to the local cache?

In other words, how far back will Sylpheed look and/or download messages from the server into the cache (for example, inside .sylpheed-2.0/imapcache/mail.domain.com/user at domain.com/INBOX)? (The full message, i.e. headers + body as opposed to just headers)?

It doesn't seem to be "all"; is it based on numbers of days back, or total size? (Or is it all but I'm just not seeing them, etc.?)

I don't see any settings to configure this sync so I imagine this is coded in and follows a set policy.

Thanks.