[sylpheed:36398] Re: A list of Sylpheed issues, with request for comment

yuuri yd-syy at gurukun.info
Sat Dec 19 05:11:55 JST 2015

Quoting yuuri <yd-syy at gurukun.info>:
>8
>When opening a message window, there are no controls,
>so it is not possible to delete the opened message or
>do much else without first closing the window.

Murphy, "easter eggs"? Santa?
Not sure what happened, but since my last reboot the message window is no longer "naked" - there is now a grey field at the top of the window that contains a menu bar. And with that it is possible to reply to a message, forward it, delete it, etc. from right within that window. I can now also directly switch to seeing all headers or open a second window with the source text of a message - all very cool!

So... point 8 on my list should be marked "DELETED".

(As happy as I am about seeing the menu bar and having the functionality I wanted, I am a bit alarmed at how seemingly arbitrary some things happen - this leaves me worrying "what next?".)

Signing pleaseantly surprised

Yuuri