[sylpheed:36340] Re: Sylpheed in Fedora 22

edwardp at post.com edwardp at post.com
Wed Aug 26 09:33:29 JST 2015

On 08/24/2015 12:56 PM, Craig wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 04:47:32 +0000 (UTC) Globe Trotter
> <itsme_410 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Have you considered filing a request on Fedora's Bugzilla? That would
>> get you a more definitive answer.
> Alternatively, you could download the source files and compile it
> yourself. It's not that hard once you have all the necessary compiling
> packages installed.
>

> Craig

When I looked at the Sylpheed web site again, the latest version (3.4.3)
relates to Windows.

As I explained to Ricardo, I'm not a programmer, just an end-user of
Linux. Besides, years back, if something became broken in Linux and I
didn't know how to fix it, I installed the OS from scratch again. :-/