[sylpheed:36315] Change outgoing message From address

dilos sylpheed at dilos.nl
Fri Aug 7 22:39:36 JST 2015

Hi,

I like sylpheed very much. I would like to have the option to pipe outgoing
mail trough an external program before sending, so i can change the message.

The reason for this is because i want to be able to change the from address
to the one that was used to contact me when i'm replying to that message.
This is because multiple usernames resolve to the same account.
I'm grepping the from addresses for this out of the mail files.
(I know the solution doesn't work on envelope addresses).

An option for wanted feature would be even better, like: 'Determine From address when replying'.
Can you please consider one of the two?

Rene.