[sylpheed:36184] Re: Proper way to migrate from WinXP to Linux?

Craig freecycle01 at pisquared.net
Tue Sep 23 00:48:13 JST 2014

On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 00:49:47 +0200 uhel at gmx.net wrote:

> I didn't notice this option until now but I get "Rebuilding the folder
> tree failed" when using it. In the terminal window I can see
> "chdir: No such file or directory"
> errors for every "Mailbox (MH)" I try to rebuild. sylpheed is looking
> under /home/<user>/ for the "Mailbox (MH)" not in /home/<user>/Mail/.
>
> How can I fix that?

Now that's a good question!

Using your terminal window, are the directories there? Use the command
"ls -o". In the left-most column, you will see the permissions. The
permissions for a directory should be drwx------.

In fact, it would be helpful if you would reply with the contents of the
ls -o command for your home directory: cd; ls -o

Craig