[sylpheed:36182] Re: All emails have disappeared completely!

Ralf Hutter rhutter at posteo.de
Mon Sep 22 23:54:21 JST 2014

1. Of course not.
2. Of course. That's why i can write you these emails.
I repeat, the problem i have is with sylpheed. As far as i know it
stores the emails in the Mail folder which it actually creates by
itself. But not any more, in my case.
Ralf

Am 22.09.2014 16:47 schrieb Till Kolditz:
> Hi Ralf,
>
> 2 things come to my mind:
>
> 1) did you inadvertently move the mails to some other folder?
> 2) usually you can access your mails via a web based interface from
> your e-mail provider - did you have a look there?
>
> Best,
> Till
>
> Am Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:41:48 +0200
> schrieb Ralf Hutter <rhutter at posteo.de>:
>
>> Hello everybody,
>> I still can't find my emails. They actually can not be gone, because
>> there's not more space on the hard disk than before. Some are in the
>> hidden folder .sylpheed-2.0/imapcache, but that is not what i am
>> looking
>> for.
>> Now i've configured one of my email accounts again with sylpheed, and
>> it's working - but still no emails in the folder Mail/inbox.
>> Where are the emails being kept?!
>> Thanks for advice,
>> Ralf
>>
>> Am 16.09.2014 12:11 schrieb Ralf Hutter:
>>> Hello everybody,
>>> i am using sylpheed 3.4.0 beta on lubuntu (there's no update here
>>> for
>>> 3.4.2). I have just seen that all the imap emails have disappeared

--
Reichenbergerstr. 52
10999 Berlin