[sylpheed:36169] Proper way to migrate from WinXP to Linux?

uhel at gmx.net uhel at gmx.net
Sat Sep 20 23:56:53 JST 2014

Since I can't see the text I wrote I resend this mail...

Hi,
my old PC hardware died and since I wanted to migrate my desktop to Linux for a
long time I think now is a good time to do that.

I looked at the website but havn't found anything about that topic, so what is
the proper way to migrate an existing Sylpheed installation from WinXP to Linux
(Mint in my case)?

I already copied the sylpheed directory to my linux PC and gave it a shot.
Everything seems to be there until I looked at the folders which where all empty.

I also wonder if there is anything else I need to check/change/be aware of?
Any hints are welcome.

regards uhel