[sylpheed:36162] toolbar_style ??

Craig freecycle01 at pisquared.net
Thu Sep 18 12:56:20 JST 2014

My wife and I have been using Sylpheed for a long time. We currently are
using 3.5.0beta1.

Recently, she did something to make the text below the icons on the menu
(tool) bar (Get, Get all, Send, Compose, etc.) disappear.

I opened the "Common Preferences" and looked through all of the tabs and
sub-tabs and found nothing. I then looked through the manual and found
nothing.

I finally did a diff of my sylpheedrc and her sylpheedrc. I found that my
toolbar_style was 3 and her toolbar_style was 1. Setting hers to 3
restored the text below the icons on the menu (tool) bar and solved my
problem.

But how does one make the change in the GUI, particularly when one
doesn't have another sylpheedrc with which to compare? Where is that
pesky setting?

Thanks,

Craig