[sylpheed:36221] Sync Gmail account with Sylpheed

Florian Coste fcoste21 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:23:21 JST 2014

Thank you for your help.
It's strange because I've created a new gmail account for test. And without
do specific action, I've created a new account on Sylpheed,
and....surprise, it works !

I've checked with my personnal gmail account, configuration that at you
described is what I've already made (by default, in fact).

I suppose that gmail block sylpheed. Because, when I try to send e-mail
from Sylpheed, I receveid message from google saying that someone else try
to use my account (even if they said that it could be me).