[sylpheed:36219] Sync Gmail account with Sylpheed

Florian Coste fcoste21 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 03:56:31 JST 2014

Hi,

I wanted to sync my gmail account with my new client box mail Sylpheed (Yes
I know, there is free alternative to gmail, but later maybe). And, I don't
know many things about POP4 or IMAP4 communication standard. I should use
IMAP4 in order to keep having synchronisation with other desktop, or
smartphone.

But, I can't send messages from Sylpheed. Can you help me please ? Indeed,
after sending mail, I have an error message about authentification. Let's
me explain what I've done :