[sylpheed:36106] Going nonresponsive in 3.4.2 (Win)

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 25 23:44:38 JST 2014

Sometimes I'll report usenet spam to the complaints email address,
FWIW.  The process to the Compose window is to click in the post, Ctl-H,
Ctl-A and then Forward.  That's always worked fine until Sylpheed 3.4.2
(Win).  Now, typically the first time I do it Sylpheed returns a blank
compose screen and shows "Non Responding" up top.  Task Mgr also shows
it nonresponsive and running at 13-14% CPU.  At that point, I force
close the program.  Upon reopening, the process works fine.  This never
happened prior to 3.4.2, so I have to wonder if it's something in this
version. Thanks,

Gene