[sylpheed:35961] allow sylfilter to read input from stdin

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 01:22:32 JST 2014

Hello,

I have been trying to get sylfilter to work with procmail, and I was wondering if it is possible to allow it to read input from stdin. This is important because when I use the following recipe:

:0HB:
* ? /usr/bin/sylfilter
$HOME/Mail/junk/.

I get "No input file". The same recipe (with bogofilter replacing sylfilter) works fine as given in the bogofilter manpage, cf:

The following procmail rule will take mail on stdin and save it to file spam if bogofilter thinks it's spam:
:0HB:
* ? bogofilter
spam
I like sylfilter and I do not want to give up on it. So I would very much appreciate if this could be made to work to classify spam mail even before it gets to my mailbox. So it would be great if this could read from stdin.

Many thanks!