[sylpheed:35960] using sylfilter with procmail

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 05:31:13 JST 2014

Does anyone has any experience using procmail with sylfilter. I have looked around for examples but (almost?) all have to do with bogofilter which actually inserts a X-Bogosity level value in the header that is then used to classify mail. How do I set  this up for sylfilter in my .procmailrc?

So, here is what I want to do:

let procmail prcess the e-mail using syslfilter. If identified as "junk", then send it to $Mail/junk/. otherwise continue processing (deliver to my inbox).

I tried including the following (following a post I saw online):

:0 Wc
| /usr/local/bin/sylfilter /dev/stdin
:0 a
$HOME/Mail/junk/.

but it does not do anything. My procmail log file however, has an entry of

No input file
for every e-mail processed (before it goes on to process further).

Any suggestions?

Thanks a bundle!
Trotter