[sylpheed:35944] Re: Is it possible to run applications by file extension?

ag@gmail amarendra.godbole at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:00:39 JST 2014

I may be out of line here, since I am not aware of the development model of sylpheed - I feel default execution leads to woes (think outlook), and is a big security concern. Sylpheed has secure defaults - and you are free to change them. Else it won't be different than outlook and in the same league insecure.

-ag

--
sent via 100% recycled electrons from my mobile command center.