[sylpheed:35941] Is it possible to run applications by file extension?

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 11:55:33 JST 2014

Hello,

I have been running sylpheed for a while. One issue that Is there a way (and place) to set applications to open with specific file types. For instance, I would like to be able to use zathura to open .pdf files, gnumeric to open .xls files, abiword to open .doc files and so on. But I want these actions to be the default, and I do not want to have to go and change the "Open with" button every time a file type that arrives changes. Is it possible to have this feature?

Thanks again for any help!