[sylpheed:35992] Feature request: Subject for compose

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Thu Feb 13 22:41:44 JST 2014

Hello people.

The PIClist mailing list mailing list has two sub-forums, EE and PIC. And
it's required that the subject contain [EE] or [PIC], else the mail will be
discarted. Needless to say, I forget to add that regularly. It's the only
list which needs this, in about 30-40 other lists I participate in.

Would it be possible to add editing a default 'Subject', per folder, like
it is already possible to have To:/Cc:... etc. now?

John