[sylpheed:36144] Re: libnotify - Notifications

Craig freecycle01 at pisquared.net
Thu Aug 21 00:43:26 JST 2014

On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 02:27:12 -0700 stef <stef_204 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> How do I pass arguments to display "Number of messages" (I did try '%d'
> but no joy yet), "From" and "Subject"?

Hi, Stef,

I have been thinking about this since you sent me the email off-list
three weeks ago (and my apologies for not replying sooner), but have
come up with no solution.

It would seem that you need to get the input that is put up by sylpheed
temporarily in the lower right corner of the screen and pass that to your
script. That would most likely have to be from a modification of the
source code, something that is beyond my understanding of Sylpheed.

Craig