[sylpheed:35610] Changing font size, Sylpheed 3.3.0

Craig freecycle01 at pisquared.net
Sun Mar 10 13:39:13 JST 2013

I have brought up an old laptop on CentOS 5.9. It has a 1024x768
display, so my usual sizing for Sylpheed on my 1920x1280 doesn't work
well.

I found font sizing on Configuration -> Common Preferences -> Display as
Text font, but this only affects the pane in the lower right that
displays emails. It does not affect the folder tree pane or the email
list pane, or even messages being composed.

Is there some way to change the font sizes in those cases as well?

Thanks,

Craig