[sylpheed:35594] Feature request

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Sat Mar 2 06:30:03 JST 2013

Hello.

Apart from the Cc: Bcc: etc options in the per-folder 'compose' configuration,
I'd like to see the possibility of defining a default Subject:
On some lists, the piclist one of them, there is a requirement of adding a
tag to the subject line ( [EE] or [PIC] )... else the message won't get
published.

Though some lists have moderators who actually manually add the tag, at the
least it means bothering the moderator, and a delay in publishing.

I normally won't forget the destination address ;-) but I regularly forget
adding the tag!

John