[sylpheed:35673] Re: sylpheed 3.4.0beta4, ubuntu 13.04LTS and SSL

HAYASHI Kentaro kenhys at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 12:58:31 JST 2013

Hi,

I guess that you need to install development package for ssl.
(the output of configure shows "OpenSSL: no")

Here is the command to install missing ssl package.

$ sudo apt-get install libssl-dev

Here is the result of ./configure in my environment (Ubuntu 13.04)

sylpheed 3.4.0beta4

GnuPG         : yes
JPilot        : no
LDAP          : no