[sylpheed:35590] Fw: Strange behavior/bug

Mariusz_S mariusz_s at dslextreme.com
Wed Feb 27 16:46:09 JST 2013

I've sent this report before, but it seems to have never made it to the list.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 03:03:19 -0800
From: Mariusz_S <mariusz_s at dslextreme.com>
To: sylpheed at sraoss.jp
Subject: Strange behavior/bug

I have a 1920x1080 px display and when Sylpeed window is stretched top to bottom I get 52 lines (948px without borders or the pane heading) in the Accounts/Folder pane, which is positioned on the left (for completness, the Messages pane is top-right, and the message content pane is bottom-right).

Now, for the strange behavior; if I try to drag&drop a message to a folder that's positioned at the bottom of the Folder pane, the program stops tracking the mouse about seven lines from the bottom making it impossible to drop the message to a folder that's positioned lower than that (7 lines, i.e. the lowest folder to which a message can be still dropped is eighths from the bottom).

BTW, I can select those low positioned folders just fine, so I'd suspect the quirk to be in the drag&drop logic.

This is with version 3.3.0 on Win2K3.

Thanks,
----
/Mariusz_S